10 Steps to Setting up Account Access:
- Go to https://nations.fccaccessonline.com
- Select “Sign Up” and have the 8-digit account # for any of your accounts ready.
- Answer the security questions. If you answer correctly and it will not allow access, contact support at 1-877-488-3748 (reference you are a FCC/Nations client).
- Additional Accounts – For your convenience we can do this for you after set-up.
- Create User ID and Password (make sure the ID is different than any prior one used with First Clearing).
- Once created, click “Login” and use the new User ID and Password
- You will be asked to create 3 new security questions.
- Click on “Get Started” in the Welcome page.
- Click on all the boxes for the Online Agreement and hit “Submit”
- Now that you’re logged in you can now link up your other accounts and choose paperless options. If you need help with this, let us know.
Note: If you do call online Access support at 1-877-488-3748 please reference you are First Clearing/Nations client.